The RM series is TUBE-TECH”s modular solution for the ultimate modern studio setup.
The TUBE-TECH RM 8 tabletop frame is designed for use where quality counts, but space is an issue, such as home studios, PA systems, OB vans, etc. The system allows for use of very high quality tube modules, and represents NO compromises in design quality.
The frame holds eight RM modules of any selection and combination. It can be fitted with an optional rack mount.
The RM 8 frame contains the power supply with all voltages (+270V, +48V, +15V, -15V and +12V) necessary for the modules to work. All voltages are stabilized. The frame is made of electroplated steel sheet to make it rugged and sturdy and with top and bottom aluminium cover. It also comes with a module for monitoring all voltages showing that they are present and correct.
Inputs are female XLR paralleled to one DB25 female connector. Outputs are male XLR paralleled to one DB25 female connector. The frame can be configured with any combination of modules.
- Holds 8 modules of any selection and combination
- Internal power supply
- XLR and DB25 in/out
- Module for monitoring all voltages
- Sturdy electroplated steel frame
Optional RM8 Rack mount installation:
There’s an optional Rack Mount Kit available for the RM8. Here’s how to install it:
1. Remove the rubber feet (at least the rear ones).
2. Mount the left and right rack ears with three counter sunk M6 hex screws each, in the M6 holes in the left and right side of the RM 8 (two at the front and one at the rear bottom)
3. Mount the bottom plate, with the went holes at the front of the RM 8 with the four M3 counter sunk lens headed screw on the rack ears. The rack mount forces the airflow from the bottom of the rack to the top.
In that way, the rack isn’t heated from the units below.