NOVA is set to be the new must-have in the music industry. Compact, powerful and flexible, it will fit in your studio or in your backpack and prove to be the most essential piece of equipment in your studio.
Our Optimizer technology is arguably the most efficient supercharger for your mixes. With its softer price tag, NOVA makes this essential technology more accessible to music makers.
Yet, NOVA is not just an Optimizer, it is the backbone of your entire monitoring system.
WORK BETTER AN FASTER WITH TRINNOV’S OPTIMIZER
From renowned sound engineers to loudspeaker manufacturers, Loudspeaker/Room Optimization is being fast adopted by the music industry. This area of acoustic research has been our main focus and expertise since 2005. We are recognized as the undisputed leader in this field.
NOVA gives you access to our cutting-ege Trinnov Optimizer technology. Chage the way you work and never look back. Stop second-guessing and start focusing on music.
UPGRADE FROM 2 TO 6 CHANNELS
NOVA is very modular, allowing you to upgrade from 2 to 6 channels through a simple software update.
Whether you add a subwoofer, a second pair of monitors or upgrade to 5.1, all you need to do is purchase additional licenses from your local Trinnov dealer and unlock your NOVA in just a few clicks.
COMPREHENSIVE MONITOR CONTROLLER
Packed in a shallow 1U chassis, NOVA is deceptively powerful and covers all your monitoring needs from stereo to 5.1
NOVA handles analog and digital signals like no other monitor controller. Connect, align and seamlessly switch between sources and multiple sets of monitors, regardless of their format or connection.
Avid EUCON compliant and fully compatible with La Remote, NOVA allows advanced monitoring control and can easily be integrated to your production tools. It can be set up either as a full monitoring controller or as an embedded audio insert processing toolbox in the loudspeaker path.
DANTE AND AOIP
As a Dante device, connect NOVA easily within your audio network with low latency (down to 250 microseconds).
You can also use NOVA as your main audio interface along with the Dante Virtual Soundcard for direct DAW-to-monitoring integration.
THE TRINNOV APP
With NOVA, the Trinnov User Experience changes dramatically.
The first step is to download the Trinnov desktop application to update your software and/or install your software licenses.
The app automatically finds your NOVA on the local network and gives you direct access to its user interface.
STREAMLINED USER EXPERIENCE
The Optimizer technlogy is very sophisticated and powerful, but we made it simple to use thanks to a completely redesigned user interface.
Our new modern web interface comes with built-in help and a clear menu structure. Using NOVA should be self-explantory, including a setup procedure that will guide you through the process step by step.
NEW HARDWARE PLATFORM
NOVA is the first of a new generation of Trinnov products, based on an entirely redesigned platform, which combines greater modularity, higher performance, enhanced reliability and native support for Audio over IP.
IMPROVED 3D MICROPHONE
We improved the measurement microphone with your needs in mind for maximum efficiency, simplicity, and reliability.
It is now equipped with phantom power, integrated memory and automated steps to facilitate calibration removing the need to manually input compensation files.
NEW DAC AND AUDIO CORE
One of the most important development was the redesign of our main audio board, the Trinnov Audio Core. This new core is not only more powerful, it is also 5 times smaller and efficient. It effectively handles the audio processing and removes the need of an additional computing section and fans.
The AD/DA section has also been redesigned around ESS Sabre chipsets. Noise and distortion levels have been reduced at all frequencies, allowing for more accurate monitoring.
Use NOVA with our dedicated hardware controller «La Remote». Take control of every function of NOVA at the press of a button.
Through an easy drag n drop interface, personalize «La Remote» to your workflow, and adjust the functions and labels of its seven buttons to suit your environment.
- Microphone Input:1x Calibration Microphone Ethercon Input
- Headphone Output:• 1x Jack 6.35 stereo Headphone Output
- La Remote connectivity:1x USB Type A port for La Remote
- Standby / Mute button:Yes
- Status:LED Status
AUDIO & PROCESSING
- ADC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 Bits/192 kHz
- DAC Resolution / Sampling Rate:24 Bits/192 kHz
- A/D Dynamic Range (AES17):115 dB (A-Weighted, ref. +18dBu)
- D/A Dynamic Range (AES17):115 dB (A-Weighted, ref. +18dBu)
- D/A THD+N ratio:> 110dB, 1kHz@0dBFS (20kHz BW)
- Processing Sampling Rate:Native up to 192kHz (no SRC)
- Processing Resolution:64 bits floating point
- Processing channels:2 Optimizer licenses included (upgradable)
DIGITAL AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- ADAT/SPDIF Input:1x ADAT or SPDIF optical input
- SPDIF Input:1x SPDIF coaxial input
- Ethernet port:2x Ethernet ports (Dante 8 in/8 out)
- XLR Output:1x AES3 XLR stereo output
ANALOGUE AUDIO CONNECTIVITY
- Balanced Input:4x Jack 6.35 Balanced Inputs
- Balanced Input:2x XLR Balanced Inputs
- Balanced Output:6x XLR Balanced Outputs
- Power requirement:100V-240V AC 50Hz/60Hz
- Power consumption:15W
- Mains fuse:T315mA slow blow
- Transformer:Integrated (no external transformer, standard IEC socket)
- Operation mode:Fanless design for silent operation
- Network connectivity:IPV4 dual connector (configurable)
- IP Configuration modes:DHCP / Auto-IP link local / fixed IP
- Compatibility:Eucon compatibility via the “Trinnov App”
WEIGHT & DIMENSIONS
- Dimensions (L x L x P) mm:482 x 44 x 192
- Dimensions (L x L x P) inches:19” x 1.7” x 7.3”
- Shipping box dimensions (W x H x D) cm:59 x 9 x 31
- Weight:2.5 kg / 5.5 lbs
- Shipping weight / volume:4 kg / 0.02 m3
- Rack Mounting:1U – Fixed Rack Ears
- Processing channels upgrade:2-channel software bundle (up to 6 total)
- 3D Measurement Microphone:Ethercon connector
- USB Hardware Remote Controller:La Remote
- Standard Warranty:2 years