Maximum performance at an attractive price.
Looking for the best possible sound for the stage? You’ll find it with the OD303, the latest dynamic vocal microphone from Austrian Audio.
Austrian Audio has designed a stage microphone that concentrates on the absolute essentials: the best sound for
The well-balanced, open, but at the same time powerful sound is unparalleled at this price point.
With its rugged construction, the OD303 will withstand daily use in the rehearsal room and the rigors of a hard touring life without problem. The die-cast housing is almost indestructible, and the microphone fits perfectly in the hand.
Open Acoustics Technology
Featuring Austrian Audio’s proprietary Open Acoustics Technology, the ODC50 dual capsule of the OD303 is mounted to be as free-standing as possible.
By reducing the contact points of the capsule and the mounting, as well as eliminating unwanted reflections that
can be caused by the housing, the Open Acoustics design results in a pristine, natural and resonance-free sound
without any colouring.
The OD303 also follows the renowned Open Acoustic technology of Austrian Audio which provides an optimally-
shaped supercardioid polar pattern across a wide frequency band with excellent feedback stability. The widely-used
technique of holding the microphone close to the head-grille does not affect performance due to the open design,
minimising change to the sound or feedback. Sound engineers will greatly appreciate this feature!
Equipped with the Austrian Audio ODC50 dual capsule –unique at this price – handling noise and stage vibrations at
low frequencies are significantly reduced. In addition, the proprietary 3D Pop Noise Diffuser, developed by Austrian
Audio, reduces noise caused by explosive sounds such as «T» and «P» to a minimum.
• A rugged die-cast body and robust protection for the most challenging live environments.
• A proprietary 3D Pop Noise Diffuser for outstanding pop noise suppression.
• Open Acoustics Technology ensuring an optimally shaped supercardioid polar pattern across a wide frequency band with excellent feedback stability.
• Box Content:
• 1x OD303 Dynamic Vocal Microphone
• 1x OCH1 Mic Clip
• 1x MZP3 Pouch
• Polar pattern: Supercardioid
• Frequency Range: 35 Hz – 16 kHz
• Sensitivity: 1.8 mV/Pa
• Pop Noise Protection: 3D Pop Noise Diffuser
• Impedance: 1200 Ω (symmetrical)
• Load impedance: > 1 kΩ
• Main Connector: XLR 3 pin
• Dimensions:194 x 53 x 53 mm
• Weight: 330 g
Heritage & Legacy
Our core team comprises former AKG (Vienna) personnel
• Patents held in multiple disciplines
• The team developed some of the world’s best-selling condenser and dynamic microphones and globally
renown headphones, that became industry standards.
• Extensive practical knowledge and ODM (Original Design Manufacturing) work in pro audio, consumer andautomotive acoustics.
Over 350 years of experience
• Leaders in many engineering disciplines, including: acoustics, audio-electronic, automotive, DSP, firmware,
mechanical, noise cancelling, software, test and measurement, telecom, and transducer.