The MA-301VG is a multi-pattern large diaphragm, solid-state condenser microphone. Based upon the popular MA-201VG designed by David Royer, the MA-301VG adds a 3-position pickup pattern selector, a 15dB pad and a switchable bass roll-off.
Utilizing a 3-micron gold-sputtered capsule, high-quality Jensen audio transformer, military-grade FET and custom designed low-noise resistors, the MA-301VG performs at a level reminiscent of some of the best loved classic condenser microphones. Each MA-301VG microphone is carefully tested and evaluated, then packaged in its protective case with a professional grade shockmount.
- Multi-pattern: Cardioid, Omnidiectional, Figure-eight (Bi-directional)
- Switchable 15dB pad
- Switchable Bass Roll-off
- Hand-selected 3-micron 1″ capsule
- Jensen audio transformer
- Military-grade FET
- Custom designed low-noise resistors
- Ultra clean signal path
- Voice Over and Broadcast
- High SPL sources, such as Kick Drums and Bass Guitar Amps
- Electric Guitar
- Drum Overheads, Drum Rooms